Saturday

CarryMinati will make His Bollywood Debut



Its very good news for CarryMinati/Ajey Nagar.YouTuber CarryMinati is all set to make his grand Bollywood debut with MayDay with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn in the lead roles.It's exciting news for Ajey Nagar aka CarryMinati and his  fans.


He Said "My brother/business head Deepak Char got a call from Kumar Mangat Pathak (Co-Producer at Devgn's production company) and I have been meaning to align forces with them since a while now."



popular YouTuber who have 27 million subscribers on YouTube. Never Wanted to become An Actor. CarryMinati has been making videos on YouTube for a long time. When asked if he ever thought of becoming an actor, he denied saying that films have never been his interest.



He said it really interesting for me was when I heard I am supposed to play my own character (CarryMinati) & the way it's going to be shown on screen. I am excited to see how this will unfold,"

Why He said yes to MayDay I'm hoping I get to learn a thing or two about acting from Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn. They are personalities I look up to and fondly admire,"